Wednesday, September 12, 2018

How to prepare the perfect Michelada :)


Summer  is about to end, but that doesn't mean the time for  good micheladas is over. Every time is a good time for a michelada. I don't know about you, but every time I go out in the hunt for a michelada I return home with my hopes down... :( it is so hard to find a place where I can drink a decent michelada, so I gave up on my quest to find a good one. I decided I would create my own recipe. I started combining different thinks and watching a bunch of You-tube videos to find the perfect combination... Until I got it!!!!!!!  

I want to share the secret ingredients that make my michelada, The perfect michelada.  

Let's go over the ingredients we are going to need for our perfect Michelada!!!!!

Ingredients:

The Perfect Michelada
  • 1 teaspoon of chili powder (Tajin)
  • 3 teaspoon of kosher salt
  • The juice of one lime 
  • some cubes of ice
  • 1/4 cup of tomato juice (Clamato)
  • Mexican Sauces 
    • Bufalo Sauce
    • Pekin Sauce 
    • Chamoy (not a Sauce)
    • Mexico Lindo Sauce
  • Maggi Juice (Jugo Maggi)


Directions:


  1. Combine the salt and chili powder on a small plate. Rub the lime wedge along the rim of a large lager beer glass, and then dip the rim into the chili salt. Fill the glass with the ice. Pour in the lime juice, tomato juice, pekin sauce, chamoy, bufalo sauce, Mexico lindo sauce, maggi juice and beer. Stir briefly to incorporate. Garnish with the lime wedge.



Very simple to make yet very hard to find the perfect combination of sauces that create a perfect michelada. Is is very important that you use a Corona as your preferred beer.  


WARNING!!!!!!!!!!
                                  DO NOT ABUSE THE USE OF ALCOHOL.
                       IF YOU DRINK DON'T DRIVE.
                                  

Here is a picture with the sauces you need for this recipe. Available at any Latino supermarket.
 





2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    The blog was very interesting, and I learned a lot about micheladas! I have never actually had a michelada, so it was very interesting to read. I particularly liked the way you used your own experience to connect with the reader. One thing to look at, however, is the professional appearance of the document. I think the formatting must have gotten messed up while publishing, because it is wrapped around the images and has a background highlight. Instead of giving the text a colored background, why not change the color of the text itself? Also, on the last image with the sauces, maybe you could space them out a little more to avoid confusion. Maybe you could also add a paragraph on how to properly drink it. You mention the summer: why is it best during the summer? Overall I liked the blog and there were a couple of things to add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kabir. Looking forward to a revision of this, hopefully. Kabir, you don't have to worry about why it's better int he Summer. Someday, you will know.

    ReplyDelete